Frequently Asked Questions
What are the guest room check-in/out times?
What should I do if I arrive late?
What are the meal times?
What if I or a member of my group has special dietary needs?
Is Internet access available?
What are your guest room amenities?
What about parking?
Is the Towers accessible by public transportation?
Question: What are the guest room check-in/out times?
Answer: Guest room check-in/out times are:
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 10:00 am
- Contact conference office, 847-790-8090, for availability for earlier or later times
Question: What should I do if I arrive late?
Answer: Regarding late arrivals:
- Building closes at 9:00 pm. After 9:00 pm, contact Security at 847-553-8756 or at extension 8150 on house phone located outside to the left side of the main front entrance.
- Inform Security of your name and the group with which you are affiliated. Tell our Security Officer your name and with what group you are affiliated.
- Present an ID and sign the After Hours Log.
- Security will escort you to your guest room and unlock the door.
- Complete the check-in process by confirming your arrival and receiving your guest room key at Guest Services after 8:00AM the following morning.
Question: What are the meal times?
Answer: Unless other times have been pre-arranged by your group organizer, meals are served:
- Breakfast 8:00-8:45am
- Lunch 12noon-12:45pm
- Dinner 6:00-6:45 pm
Question: What if I or a member of my group has special dietary needs?
Answer: Inform your group organizer prior to your arrival.
Question: Is Internet access available?
Answer: Wireless access is available on first floor lobby area, 4th floor meeting rooms and lounge areas, 2nd floor meeting rooms. It is not available in the guest rooms.
Question: What are your guest room amenities?
Answer: Except for guest rooms in Maria House, all rooms have private baths. Linens are provided. Rooms have a clock radio. Guest room telephones have voicemail and inbound direct dial. Outbound calls are limited to 911, campus extensions and toll-free numbers. No hair dryers, televisions or internet access in guest rooms. Most beds are twins.
Question: What about parking?
Answer: Techny Towers has more than 250 parking spaces. No campers or trailers permitted.
Question: Is the Towers accessible by public transportation?