Meet for a Difference at Our Chicago-area Conference Center
Your nonprofit organization will welcome the potential that Techny Towers Conference & Retreat Center offers for rewarding business and training meetings. Whether yours is an educational, cultural or civic organization, professional association, charitable foundation, social service or healthcare group, Techny Towers is a unique destination. For more than 25 years our facility and grounds have provided a supportive setting that fosters creativity and strategic thinking.
- Conveniently located on Chicago’s North Shore; 30 minutes from the city or from O’Hare airport. Get directions.
- Meetings and conferences for nonprofit organizations.
- Meeting rooms for groups from 10 to 200.
- 50 air-conditioned guest rooms with private baths, accommodating 105 guests.
- Separate 22-room Maria House with its own chapel and meeting room.
- Dining services that meet individual and group preferences, including family reunions and celebrations.
- Spiritual and religious retreats and conferences for groups and individuals.
- Chapel of the Holy Spirit, which accommodates 600 for religious services, concerts and other events, and two additional chapels for small groups.
- Techny Towers Book Store for spiritual and self-help resources.
- Spacious and peaceful grounds for reflection, outdoor activities and summertime picnics.
- Society of the Divine Word, which established Techny Towers.
When it’s time to meet and focus on important decisions, for your organization or in your own life, come together at Techny Towers Conference & Retreat Center...minutes from Chicago, Illinois.